Exterior Anti-Corrosive High Build Zinc Phosphate Primer
Metal & Wood
Exterior Anti Corrosive Primer Brush, Roller Or Spray product name Europrime 2 is based on a polyurethane enamel resin and is highly anti corrosive, suitable for brush, roller and spray applications, to be used as a metal, wood and concrete or brick paint, along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Exterior Anti Corrosive Primer can be used in many different ways a few variations are metal paint, gates and railing paint, structural steel, wood, metal buildings and any other maintanace work which requiors metal primer.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 DaysThinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for metal, wood, concrete and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|