SINGLE PACK DECK PAINT
Deck Paint is suitable for use on concrete floors where light foot traffic will occur. Deck Paint will provide a high gloss, chemically resistant finish.
Deck Paint is based on a polyurethane enamel resin that provides a good hard wearing coating once fully dry, with a mirror like gloss finish to metal, wood, concrete and brick and other suitably primed substrates.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Use smooth floor paint for first coat for money saving and ease of use.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Suitable for light foot traffic.
- Product exhibits a good even non slip gloss finish.
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit.
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete floors, metal and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|