Premium Quality Two Pack Epoxy Solvent Free
Garage Floor Sealer
Two Pack Solvent Free Epoxy Garage Floor Sealer suitable for use on concrete floors where heavy traffic will occur. For use on garage, industrial factory, warehouse, industrial kitchen and shop floors to provide a highly protective and hard wearing coating with excellent chemical resistance, also to be uses as a dust sealer for concrete floors.
Two Pack Epoxy Solvent Free Epoxy Garage Floor Sealer is based on an epoxy resin that provides an excellent hard wearing coating once fully dry, with a mirror like gloss finish to concrete floors.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Can be used to fill cracks and holes.
- Solvent free epoxy has self-levelling properties.
- Low odour
- Minimum operational temperature is 10 degrees centigrade, paint will not cure below 10 deg c.
- Mix catalyst in to paint very well for 3-4 minutes, a paddle on a slow running drill is recommended.
- Mixing ratio 4.220kg of paint to 0.780kg catalyst.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Light traffic after 2-3 days.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Suitable for heavy traffic (vehicles).
- Product exhibits excellent chemical resistance with a high gloss finish.
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene.
- Coverage 4 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete floors.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- If using product to fill cracks and holes prime the area with the same product with a brush first leave it 1 hour then poor in until effected area is filled in.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times and will prevent curing (below 10 deg c). We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate and curing to be insured. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|