Plastisol Cladding And Metal Paint
Plastisol Cladding Paint is for Brushing or Spraying applications and is based on a polyurethane enamel resin, suitable for brush, roller and spray applications, to be used on plastisol cladding metal, wood and concrete or brick paint, along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Plastisol Cladding paint is available as an anti-corrosive high build zinc phosphate primer (Europrime 2) or top coat (Eurospeed 2) available in high gloss, semi-gloss and matt. Our matt and semi-gloss finishes, contain anti-corrosive pigments and can be used as a one coat application.
Cladding Paint can be used in many different ways a few variations are metal paint, gates and railing paint, wood paint and structural steel paint.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 hours
- Full dry in 7 days
- Plastisol coated cladding must be weathered for 12 months before painting.
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage 8-10 squared meters per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Suitable for metal, wood and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Semi-Gloss and Matt finished can be used as a one coat finish to mild steel as they contain anti corrosive pigments
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|